Make yourself at home in one of the 50 individually decorated guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle.
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Smoke-free property
- Express check-in
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free area shuttle
- Conference space size (feet) - 775
- Conference space size (meters) - 72
- Conference center
- One meeting room
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Luggage storage
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Free parking nearby
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Dvenadtsat' serving guests of Hotel Admiralteyskaya. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in St. Petersburg? This hotel has 775 square feet (72 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and a meeting room. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a train station pick-up service.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Grand Choral Synagogue - 1 km / 0.6 mi
New Holland Island - 1 km / 0.6 mi
English Embankment - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Fontanka River Embankment - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Mariinsky Theatre - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Saint Petersburg Conservatory - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Nicholas Palace - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Yusupov Palace - 1.7 km / 1 mi
St. Nicholas' Naval Cathedral - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Russian Vodka Museum - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Sennaya Square - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Egyptian Sphinxes - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Blue Bridge - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Manege Central Exhibition Hall - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Mariinsky Palace - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Admiralteyskaya is St. Petersburg (LED-Pulkovo) - 23.9 km / 14.8 mi
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- No elevators
- Parking height restrictions apply
- Pets allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A mandatory registration fee for foreign citizens is charged at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: RUB 500 for adults and RUB 500 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: RUB 1500 per vehicle (one way)
- Pet fee: RUB 1000 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: RUB 1700 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: RUB 1700 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 1000 per night