Macdonald Forest Hills Hotel & Spa
Make yourself at home in one of the 55 guestrooms featuring iPod docking stations. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including outdoor tennis courts, a health club, and an indoor pool. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and wedding services.
- Indoor pool
- Fireplace in lobby
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Arcade/game room
- Health club
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Picnic area
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Swimming pool
- Full-service spa
- Steam room
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Billiards or pool table
- Free WiFi
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Outdoor tennis courts - 2
- One meeting room
- Free self parking
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Luggage storage
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Banquet hall
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property This property charges consumption-based electricity fees.
Enjoy regional cuisine at The Garden Restaurant, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Full breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Loch Ard Forest - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Aberfoyle Golf Club - 8.1 km / 5 mi
Duke's Pass - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Ben Lomond - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Inchmahome Priory - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Lake of Menteith - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
Queen Elizabeth Forest Park - 17.8 km / 11.1 mi
Loch Katrine - 18.2 km / 11.3 mi
Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park - 21.2 km / 13.2 mi
Galleria Luti - 24 km / 14.9 mi
Callander Golf Club - 24.9 km / 15.5 mi
Hamilton Toy Collection - 25.6 km / 15.9 mi
Inchailloch - 30.6 km / 19 mi
Loch Lomond - 32.2 km / 20 mi
Balloch Castle Country Park - 36.2 km / 22.5 mi
The preferred airport for Macdonald Forest Hills Hotel & Spa is Glasgow Intl. Airport (GLA) - 63.6 km / 39.5 mi
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- COVID-19 - Essential Workers Only - YES
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Acrylic shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Contactless check-in and check-out are available
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced health & safety measures
- Individually-wrapped food options are available
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
- Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service
- Gap period enforced between guest stays 24 hours
- Pets allowed
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum number of pets per room 2
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 18.00 for adults and GBP 12.50 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 15.00 per pet, per night (maximum GBP 25.00 per stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15.0 per night