Marco Polo Boutique Hotel
Make yourself at home in one of the 46 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a sauna, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Additional amenities at this hotel include babysitting/childcare (surcharge), gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Train station drop-off (surcharge)
24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at Marco Polo, a restaurant which specializes in Modern European cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and a meeting room. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a ferry terminal shuttle.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
C-189 Submarine Museum - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Erarta Museum and Galleries of Contemporary Art - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Saint Petersburg Mining Institute - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Egyptian Sphinxes - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Menshikov Palace - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Nicholas Palace - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
English Embankment - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Saint Petersburg State University - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Russian Vodka Museum - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
New Holland Island - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Strelka - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Kunstkamera - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Bronze Horseman - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Senate Square - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Admiralty Embankment - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
The preferred airport for Marco Polo Boutique Hotel is St. Petersburg (LED-Pulkovo) - 32.5 km / 20.2 mi
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- This property offers transfers from the ferry terminal, airport, and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Pets not allowed
- No pets or service animals allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A mandatory registration fee for foreign citizens is charged at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: RUB 600 for adults and RUB 600 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: RUB 2900 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 2000.0 per night