Make yourself at home in one of the 139 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and iPads. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 40-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Bathrooms feature bathtubs or showers, designer toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an indoor pool and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this Beaux Arts hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
- Fitness facilities
- Indoor pool
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Fireplace in lobby
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee shop or cafe
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Meeting rooms
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Express check-in
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Conference space size (feet) - 753
- Conference space size (meters) - 70
- Snack bar/deli
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds, rollaway/extra beds, and onsite parking. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector.
Grab a bite to eat at Artisan Dining House, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Wellington? This hotel features 753 square feet (70 square meters) of event facilities.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Wellington Central Business District - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Lambton Quay - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
New Zealand Parliament Buildings - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Beehive - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Old Government Buildings - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Ascot Street - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
St Paul's Cathedral - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Parliament House - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
National Library - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Wellington Waterfront - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Wellington Cable Car (Lambton Quay Station) - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Archives New Zealand - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Old St Paul's - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Carter Observatory - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Museum of Wellington City and Sea - 1 km / 0.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Wellington (WLG-Wellington Intl.) - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Paraparaumu (PPQ) - 51.6 km / 32.1 mi
The preferred airport for Bolton Hotel is Wellington (WLG-Wellington Intl.).
This property does not have a Qualmark® rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Parking height restrictions apply
- Pets not allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 30 and NZD 30 for adults, NZD 15 and NZD 15 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: NZD 40 per day
- Extended parking fee: NZD 40 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NZD 10.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2 percent