Colter Bay Village
Make yourself at home in one of the 46 guestrooms. Conveniences include safes, and both cribs/infant beds (complimentary) and rollaway/extra beds (surcharge) are available on request.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. This resort also features a picnic area and barbecue grills.
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee shop or cafe
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Picnic area
- 24-hour front desk
- Swimming pool
- Marina on site
- Smoke-free property
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Free self parking
- Computer station
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, and a smoke detector Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property The Tent Cabins have 2 log walls, 2 canvas walls, and a canvas roof. Each wall has 2 pull-down bunks with thin mattresses. Electrical outlets are not available. Guests are encouraged to bring their own bedding; a limited number of sleeping bags can rented in the cabin office. The cabins have wood-burning stoves for heat and a picnic table with a grilling area on the patio. Public restrooms are a short walk from the tents, while showers are located in the launderette in the village for an additional fee.
Enjoy American cuisine at The Ranch House, one of the resort's many dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Colter Bay Indian Arts Museum - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Colter Bay Marina - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Colter Bay Visitor Center - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Hermitage Point Trail - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Leeks Marina - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Grand View Point - 7.2 km / 4.4 mi
Oxbow Bend - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Chapel of the Sacred Heart - 13 km / 8.1 mi
Grand Teton National Park - 17.6 km / 11 mi
John D. Rockefeller Jr Memorial Parkway - 17.8 km / 11.1 mi
Signal Mountain - 23.1 km / 14.4 mi
Cunningham Cabin - 23.8 km / 14.8 mi
Cathedral Group Turnout - 26.3 km / 16.3 mi
String Lake - 26.7 km / 16.6 mi
Jenny Lake - 28.2 km / 17.5 mi
The preferred airport for Colter Bay Village is Jackson Hole, WY Airport (JAC) - 51 km / 31.7 mi
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the SafeStay (AHLA - USA) sanitization guidelines.
- No elevators
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Acrylic shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced health & safety measures
- Individually-wrapped food options are available
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for lunch
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for dinner
- Pets allowed
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 15.50 per accommodation, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.50 per night