Anantara Chiang Mai Resort
Make yourself at home in one of the 84 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
- Fitness facilities
- Outdoor pool
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee shop or cafe
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Steam room
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 753
- Conference space size (meters) - 70
- One meeting room
- Free self parking
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Luggage storage
- Pool sun loungers
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Enjoy international cuisine at The Restaurant, one of the resort's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Chiang Mai? This resort has 753 square feet (70 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Riverside - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Chiang Mai Night Bazaar - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Art in Paradise - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Warorot Market - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Chiang Mai Night Bazaar Shopping Centre - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Central Chiang Mai Memorial Hospital - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Chiang Mai Gate - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Tha Phae Gate - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Wat Gatekaram - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Muang Mai Market - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Elephant Parade House - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Wat Si Supan - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Wat Sri Suphan - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Wat Chedi Luang - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Sunday Walking Street Market - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
The preferred airport for Anantara Chiang Mai Resort is Chiang Mai (CNX-Chiang Mai Intl.) - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pool access available from 7 AM to 7 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Pets not allowed
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 1000 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 999 per vehicle (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 4154.5 per day