Chekhoff Hotel Moscow Curio Collection by Hilton
Make yourself at home in one of the 95 guestrooms featuring minibars and Smart televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
- Concierge services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Conference space size (feet) - 700
- Conference space size (meters) - 65
- One meeting room 1
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Electric car charging station
- Street parking
- Distance from property (meters) 3
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a smoke detector, and a security system
Grab a bite to eat at Chekhoff, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, a computer station, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Moscow? This hotel has 700 square feet (65 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a train station pick-up service.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Lenkom Theatre - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Hermitage Garden - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Pushkin Square - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Tchaikovsky Concert Hall - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Moscow Museum of Modern Art - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Patriarch's Pond - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Prospekt Mira - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Moscow Circus on Tsvetnoy Boulevard - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Moscow Arts Theatre - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Sanduny Bath House - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Bolshoi Theatre - 1.6 km / 1 mi
TsUM — Central Universal Department Store - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Moscow Conservatory - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Maly Theatre - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Alexander Gardens - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Sheremetyevo Airport (SVO) - 31.3 km / 19.5 mi
Moscow (VKO-Vnukovo Intl.) - 39.5 km / 24.5 mi
Podolsk (OSF-Ostafyevo) - 49.9 km / 31 mi
Moscow (DME-Domodedovo Intl.) - 52.9 km / 32.9 mi
Zhukovsky (ZIA) - 45.3 km / 28.2 mi
The preferred airport for Chekhoff Hotel Moscow Curio Collection by Hilton is Sheremetyevo Airport (SVO).
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of CleanStay (Hilton) guidelines.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- No alcohol served onsite
- COVID-19 - Essential Workers Only - YES
- COVID-19 - Essential Workers Only - NO
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Acrylic shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Property is officially certified under a brand or regulatory agency's sanitization guidelines CleanStay (Hilton)
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced health & safety measures
- Individually-wrapped food options are available
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
- Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service
- Gap period enforced between guest stays 24 hours
- Pets allowed
- Pets not allowed
- Pet maximum weight in kg is 10
- Pet maximum weight in lb is 22
- Maximum number of pets per room 1
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: RUB 5000.00 per stay
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: RUB 1650 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: RUB 4000 per vehicle (one-way, maximum occupancy 3)
- Nearby parking fee: RUB 2600 per day
- Pet deposit: RUB 5000 per stay
- Pet fee: RUB 5000 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees