Manoir de la Poterie & Spa
Make yourself at home in one of the 24 guestrooms featuring minibars and LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a health club, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and a fireplace in the lobby.
- Indoor pool
- Fireplace in lobby
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Spa tub
- Health club
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Steam room
- Smoke-free property
- Free WiFi
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Snack bar/deli
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Free self parking
- Luggage storage
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Electric car charging station
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible spa
- Wheelchair-accessible pool
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- Wheelchairs available on site
The front desk is open daily from 8:30 AM - 11:00 PM. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 11:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. The hotel requests that guests who plan to depart before 8 AM check out at Reception the evening before between 8 and 11 PM.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Enjoy French cuisine at Le Louis XVI, a restaurant where you can take in the garden view, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Guests may use a train station pick-up service for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Baie de la Seine - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Manoir d'Apreval - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Butin Beach - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Villa Montebello Museum - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Trouville Beach - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Marché aux Poissons - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Barriere Casino Trouville - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Satie Museum - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Plateau de Grace - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Honfleur Avant Port - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Eugene Boudin Museum - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
The Lieutenancy - 8 km / 5 mi
Old Harbor of Honfleur - 8 km / 5 mi
Quai Sainte Catherine - 8.1 km / 5 mi
Saint Catherine Bell Tower - 8.1 km / 5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Roissy-Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG) - 222.6 km / 138.3 mi
Deauville (DOL-Normandie) - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
The preferred airport for Manoir de la Poterie & Spa is Roissy-Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG).
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
- This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Acrylic shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Contactless check-in and check-out are available
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced health & safety measures
- Pets not allowed
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 11 years of age.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 23 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 6.0 per night
- Facilities fee: EUR 25 per person, per day and includes use of: spa; fitness facilities