Make yourself at home in one of the 29 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.
- Television in common areas
- Free breakfast
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Smoke-free property
- Express check-in
- Free WiFi
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a first aid kit, and window guards Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and a 24-hour front desk.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Grand Canal - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Piazzale Roma - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Papadopoli Gardens - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Port of Venice - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Scalzi Bridge - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Palazzo Labia - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Zenobio Palace - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Confraternity of St. Roch - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Campo Santa Margherita - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Riva de Biasio Waterbus - 1 km / 0.7 mi
Tronchetto Waterbus Stop - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
San Toma Waterbus - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Guglie Waterbus - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Ca' Foscari University of Venice - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
The preferred airport for Casa Sant'Andrea is Marco Polo Airport (VCE) - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours from 15 October to 15 April.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy) guidelines.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No elevators
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- COVID-19 - Essential Workers Only - YES
- COVID-19 - Essential Workers Only - NO
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Property is officially certified under regional sanitization guidelines Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy)
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced health & safety measures
- Individually-wrapped food options are available
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
- Gap period enforced between guest stays 24 hours
- Pets allowed
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 2.10 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.00 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 3.00 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.50 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per accommodation, per night