Les Jardins de l'Anjou
Make yourself at home in one of the 51 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include desks and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including outdoor tennis courts, an indoor pool, and a fitness center.
- Fitness facilities
- Indoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Meeting rooms
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Free WiFi
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Tennis on site
- Indoor tennis courts - 2
- Outdoor tennis courts - 2
- Free self parking
- Pool sun loungers
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
There is no front desk at this property. If you are planning to arrive after 9:30 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. The host will greet guests on arrival.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed This property accepts credit cards and cash
At Les Jardins de l'Anjou, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Loire Valley - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
St. Lawrence Church - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
Mill of Mesnil-en-Valee - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Chateau de Serrant - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
Plage de Rochefort - 19 km / 11.8 mi
Parc de Beaupreau - 24 km / 14.9 mi
Church of Notre-Dame de Beaupréau - 24.4 km / 15.2 mi
Beaupreau Chateau - 24.9 km / 15.4 mi
Hippodrome de la Pree - 25.6 km / 15.9 mi
Castle of Ancenis - 30.2 km / 18.7 mi
Church of Saint Pierre - 30.2 km / 18.8 mi
Chateau d'Angers - 31.2 km / 19.4 mi
Maison du Vin de l'Anjou - 31.2 km / 19.4 mi
Ursuline Chapel - 31.3 km / 19.5 mi
Theatre Municipal - 31.6 km / 19.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Nantes - Atlantique Airport (NTE) - 90.1 km / 56 mi
Angers (ANE-Angers - Loire) - 55.5 km / 34.5 mi
The preferred airport for Les Jardins de l'Anjou is Nantes - Atlantique Airport (NTE).
- The seasonal pool will be open from July to August.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas; reservations are required for some onsite facilities.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No elevators
- COVID-19 - Essential Workers Only - NO
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Acrylic shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Contactless check-in and check-out are available
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced health & safety measures
- Pets allowed
- Only dogs are allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12 for adults and EUR 6 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per accommodation, per night