Pousada Sol e Mar
Make yourself at home in one of the 8 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Housekeeping is provided daily, and rollaway/extra beds (surcharge) can be requested.
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and barbecue grills.
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Free breakfast
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Designated smoking areas
- Free WiFi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 8 AM to 10:30 AM.
The front desk is staffed during limited hours.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Third Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Second Beach - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
Saudade Island - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
First Beach - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Fourth Beach - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Aureliano Lima Square - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Morro de Sao Paulo Pier - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Morro Lighthouse - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Morro de Sao Paulo Fort - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Gamboa Beach - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Garapua Beach - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
Boca da Barra Beach - 21.5 km / 13.4 mi
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Pets allowed (no fees)
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet deposit: BRL 10.0 per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee