HOTEL SEA PARADISE INN
Make yourself at home in one of the 28 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include electric kettles, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Meeting rooms
- Free WiFi
- One meeting room
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Vending machine
The front desk is open daily from 9:30 AM - 9 PM. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit
At HOTEL SEA PARADISE INN, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant.
Featured amenities include luggage storage and a vending machine. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Tokyo Bay - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Hakkeijima Sea Paradise - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Umino Park - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Kanazawa Zoo - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
Verny Park - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Yokosuka Arts Theatre - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Mikasa Park - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Mitsui Outlet Park Yokohama Bayside - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
Yokohama Bayside Marina - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Hokokuji - 11 km / 6.9 mi
Umikaze Park - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Kamakura-gu Shrine - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
Komachidori Shopping Street - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
Zaimokuza Beach - 12.8 km / 8 mi
Kaburaki Kiyokata Memorial Art Museum - 13.3 km / 8.3 mi
The nearest major airport is Haneda Airport (HND) - 40.6 km / 25.2 mi
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Individually-wrapped food options are available
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
- Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
- Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Cashless transactions are available
- Masks are compulsory at the property
- Food service has been amended for enhanced safety
- Pets not allowed