Asia Hotel Narita
Make yourself at home in one of the 120 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Facilities at Asia Hotel Narita
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Free WiFi
- Free self parking
- Luggage storage
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards and cash
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, and a smoke detector
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 8:30 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and an elevator. Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Narita Yokan Museum - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Narita Tourist Pavilion - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Narita Omotesando - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Kuriyama Park - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Naritasan Shinshoji Temple - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Naritasan Park - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Naritasan Calligraphy Museum - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Narita Wholesale Market - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Makata Shrine - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
Toshoji Temple - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Jinbei Park - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Taiheiyo Club Narita Course - 6 km / 3.7 mi
Sakuranoyama Park - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Sakura-no-Yama Hill - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Sakatagaike Park - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Narita Intl. Airport (NRT) - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
Ibaraki Airport (IBR) - 66.5 km / 41.3 mi
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Acrylic shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced health & safety measures
- Gap period enforced between guest stays 72 hours
- Pets not allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1000 per person (approximately)