Grand Hyatt Melbourne
Make yourself at home in one of the 550 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with Egyptian cotton sheets. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and hair dryers.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an indoor pool, a spa tub, and an outdoor tennis court. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
- Bar/lounge 1
- Fitness facilities
- Indoor pool
- Hair salon
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Conference space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Coffee shop or cafe
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Steam room
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Express check-in
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 9688
- Conference space size (meters) - 900
- Number of meeting rooms - 15
- Tennis on site
- Conference center
- Outdoor tennis court
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Pool sun loungers
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Electric car charging station
- Children's games
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Stop by Collins Kitchen for lunch, dinner, or brunch, where this restaurant specializes in international cuisine. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:00 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Melbourne? This hotel has facilities measuring 9688 square feet (900 square meters), including a conference center.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Collins Street - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Yarra Riverfront - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Flinders Lane - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Regent Theatre - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Forum Theatre - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Melbourne Town Hall - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Federation Square - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Australian Centre for the Moving Image - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
St Paul's Cathedral - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Treasury Gardens - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Her Majesty's Theatre - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Bourke Street Mall - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Comedy Theatre - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Royal Arcade - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Parliament House of Victoria - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) - 24.2 km / 15 mi
Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon) - 17.2 km / 10.7 mi
Melbourne, VIC (AVV-Avalon) - 56.8 km / 35.3 mi
The preferred airport for Grand Hyatt Melbourne is Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine).
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 45 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 60 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 60 per day
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge