Hotel Dom Thomaz
Make yourself at home in one of the 31 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and barbecue grills.
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Laundry facilities
- Free breakfast
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Smoke-free property
- Free WiFi
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Number of restaurants - 1
- Free self parking
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards
- Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6:00 AM to 9:30 AM.
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Jose Goncalves Park - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Linear River Park - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Jaguariaiva Parish - 3.2 km / 2 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Dom Thomaz is Curitiba (CWB-Afonso Pena Intl.) - 249 km / 154.7 mi
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels to Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; guestroom doors are sealed after cleaning; the property is cleaned and disinfected with electrostatic spray.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
- Temperature checks are available to guests
- Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Guest accommodation is sealed after cleaning
- Electrostatic spray is used for disinfection
- Masks are compulsory at the property
- Food service has been amended for enhanced safety
- Pets not allowed
- Only service animals are allowed