Waitakere Resort & Spa
Make yourself at home in one of the 28 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and tour/ticket assistance.
- Fitness facilities
- Outdoor pool
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Meeting rooms
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Express check-in
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Number of restaurants - 1
- Conference space size (feet) - 861
- Conference space size (meters) - 80
- Number of outdoor pools - 1
- Conference center
- Free self parking
- Number of bars/lounges - 1
- Luggage storage
- Banquet hall
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. At check-in, guests must provide a record of full COVID-19 vaccination. The COVID-19 vaccination record requirement applies to all guests aged 12 and up; guests must have received complete COVID-19 vaccination at least 2 days prior to check-in.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a first aid kit, and window guards
- Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Grab a bite to eat at Waitakere Estate, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 8:00 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include express check-out, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Auckland? This hotel has facilities measuring 861 square feet (80 square meters), including a conference center. Free self parking is available onsite.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Waitakere Ranges - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Waitakere Golf Club - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Babich Wines - 13.3 km / 8.2 mi
Trusts Stadium - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
Titirangi Golf Club - 14.7 km / 9.2 mi
Avondale Sunday Market - 15.4 km / 9.6 mi
Karekare Beach - 15.5 km / 9.6 mi
Piha Surf School - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
Karekare Falls - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
Piha Beach - 17.9 km / 11.1 mi
Alberton House - 19.1 km / 11.9 mi
St Mary's Cathedral - 19.1 km / 11.9 mi
Bethells Beach - 21 km / 13 mi
Unitec Institute of Technology - 21.4 km / 13.3 mi
Fickling Convention Centre - 21.8 km / 13.6 mi
The preferred airport for Waitakere Resort & Spa is Auckland Intl. Airport (AKL) - 40.6 km / 25.2 mi
This property does not have a Qualmark® rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 5 years old and younger are not permitted from January to December.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; guestroom doors are sealed after cleaning.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; contactless room service is available; masks are required in public areas; reservations are required for some onsite facilities.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- At check-in, guests must provide a record of full COVID-19 vaccination.
- The COVID-19 vaccination record requirement applies to all guests aged 12 and up; guests must have received complete COVID-19 vaccination at least 2 days prior to check-in.
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Children not allowed
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Protective clothing is available to guests
- Masks are available to guests
- Gloves are available to guests
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Contactless check-in is available
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Individually-wrapped food options are available
- Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service
- Gap period enforced between guest stays 24 hours
- Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Contactless check-out is available
- Guest accommodation is sealed after cleaning
- Cashless transactions are available
- Masks are compulsory at the property
- Contactless food service / room service is available
- Reservation might be required for some facilities onsite
- Food service has been amended for enhanced safety
- Guests must provide health documentation
- Guests must provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination
- Minimum age for proof of COVID-19 vaccination requirement: 12
- COVID-19 vaccine must have been received a minimum number of days before check-in: 2
- Property does not offer onsite COVID-19 testing
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: NZD 100.00 per stay
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: NZD 30.00 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 35.0 per night