Sarovar Portico Jaipur
Make yourself at home in one of the 82 air-conditioned rooms featuring fireplaces and heated floors. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a rooftop terrace. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a television in a common area.
- Outdoor pool
- Concierge services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Television in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Health club
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Swimming pool
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Number of restaurants - 1
- Number of meeting rooms - 1
- Number of outdoor pools - 1
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- One meeting room
- Free self parking
- Free valet parking
- Rooftop terrace
- Number of bars/lounges - 1
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 1
- Luggage storage
- Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Banquet hall
- Reception hall
- Uncovered parking
- Secured parking
- Uncovered parking
- Secured parking
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Stair-free path to entrance
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after noon please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. This property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival. For more information, check local advisories before you book.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit
- Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
- To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; Permanent Account Number (PAN) cards will not be accepted due to national regulations. Travelers who are not citizens of India must present a valid passport and visa.
Stop by the hotel's restaurant, The Pavilion, for lunch or dinner. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/cafe, and 24-hour room service is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and a meeting room. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a train station pick-up service.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ajmer Road - 4.8 km / 3 mi
M.I. Road - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
Station Road - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Sansar Chandra Road - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Sawai Mansingh Stadium - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Birla Auditorium - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Triton Mall - 7 km / 4.4 mi
Birla Mandir Temple - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Bhawani Niketan Girls College - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
Bapu Bazaar - 8 km / 5 mi
Ram Niwas Gardens - 8.1 km / 5.1 mi
Museum of Indology - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Heaven-Piercing Minaret - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
ISKCON Jaipur, Sri Sri Giridhari Dauji Temple - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Tripolia Bazar - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
The preferred airport for Sarovar Portico Jaipur is Sanganer Airport (JAI) - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
- Pool access available from 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings, and can be accessed from outside the building via exterior corridors.
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- COVID-19 - Essential Workers Only - YES
- Property is cleaned with disinfectant
- Staff wears personal protective equipment
- Protective clothing is available to guests
- Masks are available to guests
- Gloves are available to guests
- Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas
- Guests are provided with free hand sanitizer
- Social distancing measures are in place
- Contactless check-in is available
- Property confirms they are implementing enhanced cleaning measures
- Individually-wrapped food options are available
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for lunch
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for dinner
- Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service
- Gap period enforced between guest stays 24 hours
- Staff temperature checks are conducted regularly
- Temperature checks are available to guests
- Bed sheets and towels are washed at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F
- Commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant
- Property confirms they are implementing guest safety measures
- Contactless check-out is available
- Pets not allowed
- No pets or service animals allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 2000
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 1000 (from 6 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 3000
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 1200 (from 6 to 12 years old)
- Fee for buffet breakfast: INR 500 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 750 per vehicle
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 1500.0 per night