Mitico Puelo Lodge
Make yourself at home in one of the 20 guestrooms. Bathrooms with shower/tub combinations are provided.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional amenities at this lodge include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting (surcharge), and a fireplace in the lobby.
- Outdoor pool
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Hiking/Biking nearby
- Laundry facilities
- Free breakfast
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Smoke-free property
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Number of restaurants - 1
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 22
- Number of outdoor pools - 1
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Free self parking
- Number of bars/lounges - 1
- Luggage storage
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Wheelchair accessible - no
Guests must transfer via required shuttle to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. This property offers transfers from the ferry terminal (surcharges may apply). To arrange pick-up, guests must contact the property 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The front desk is open daily from 10:30 AM - 6:30 PM. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 10:00 AM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts cash
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed
- Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
At Mitico Puelo Lodge, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. This lodge has 22 meeting rooms available for events. A roundtrip airport shuttle and a ferry terminal shuttle are provided for an additional charge.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Lago Tagua Tagua - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Estuary of Reloncavi - 20.1 km / 12.5 mi
Alerce Andino National Park - 29.8 km / 18.5 mi
- The seasonal pool will be open from September to April.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- No elevators
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Professional property host/manager
- Pets not allowed
- No pets or service animals allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) may be charged upon check-out to residents of Chile regardless of length of stay, and to non-residents staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, travelers must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.